The article concluded by saying :"say lynchings sometimes happen in isolated, poorer parts of Bolivia, where police and other authorities are scarce."

Sounds like they have found a way to remove the need for "police and other authorities"

I know this was discussed in early June - I am slow at catching on on my mail reading...

LarryT