Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 14:16:08 -0400
From: Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>
    <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] John Deere 318

Hi everyone,
This morning I picked up a nice 318 that went up for sale locally for
$1500.  610 hours, 50" deck.  Recently serviced with all fluids, basic
tuneup done, etc.  The E320 wagon did admirable job bringing it home too.

Overall, I'm very satisfied.  I just mowed the lawn in a fraction of the
time it took me before.  I needs a bit of tuning and adjustments.  Service
manual CD is on order to get this done next weekend.

Next is to find a plow for the winter!

Photos are here:
http://images.jaimekop.com/2013_08_10_John_Deere_318/

Jaime