Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:15:40 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I fought the saw and the saw won

Husky owns Poulan.  So, doing some looking on lowes website, and
no more than I will use the thing, I can't really justify spending
an extra $100 or more to get the same size 18" husky.  Looking at
the reviews it seems these can also suffer the hard start.  What I
am thinking about though is taking this one back and spending an
extra $30 for the 20" Poulan pro saw.  It seems to have better
reviews, so maybe it does not have the same problems and seems a
little more heavy duty without spending more for the husky.

This is what I have

http://www.lowes.com/pd_182191-86886-PP4218A_4294747183__?productId=3693568&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1

this is what I am thinking about, not sure if any difference other
than size but seems to have better reviews

http://www.lowes.com/pd_353792-86886-PP5020_4294747183__?productId=3353618&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1