yes, they are.  i remember at the time making fun of some kid for getting a
japan made fender strat but it turns out be a really good guitar.  ibanez
had some really nice guitars too.  i even like the teiscos of a decade
earlier, or at least some of them

of more recent vintage, i've had good luck with korean guitars,
particularly a couple of epiphones and a samick bass.

sadly, i play guitar as well as a i ride a bicycle, but that doesn't mean i
don't appreciate good value in both!

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> On Aug 13, 2013, at 10:30 PM, "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > the late 70s jap bike was my first love.  they are GREAT!!!
>

> Late 70's Jap guitars are really excellent also.
>
> Rick
> Sent from my iPhone

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*