Honest Gerry

From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
That's got to be coming at some point

On Aug 23, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
my feeling is that if he can include UFO abduction, he's got a shot

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:
Should be entertaining if you're into watching someone twist in the
wind.
Based on his past actions I can't see a reasonable way to weasel out of
this one.

Dan.......who still didn't get his first order filled or refunded for
the
backorder that was going out "next Wednesday"