Whilst, yes, we are curious creatures, I really can't fathom any excuse/story that will suffice for this level of customer service. This is not the age of men carrying letters on horseback, when I send this quick note, it will arrive half way around the globe in seconds. When dealing in a customer focused business you have to focus on your customers.

Sure when you start a business there may well be teething problems, which your average consumer will understand but Trent took over an established business with most if not all the kinks ironed out. So what could be the problem be? Serious illness, the computer blew up, swallowing everything?

I have customers and I bend over backwards to make sure they are happy with my work, there is a good chance I will have to work tomorrow, which is a Sunday to catch up due the weather and perhaps I may starting a 2 week contract on Monday. So what to do, leave the customer waiting? Ask if I can do it in 2 weeks? Say nothing and leave the customer wondering what's going on, I done half the job but because it came in real wet last week have not been able to finish it but I will do whatever it takes to finish it. So that this customer will recommend me for getting it done, without making a big mess.

Anyway I don't think there is a need for a ban, Trent has not been abusive or such. He has burned a lot of bridges that will take an awful lot to rebuild, once bitten twice shy.

Hendrik
who has to motivate himself to do some office stuff