i could commute up to about 15 miles each way but that is deceptive as it's
really flat here.  when i was in GA this winter with the up a hill down a
hill i was good for less than 5 miles each way and i'd cry at the end of it

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Benz Hogs <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net> wrote:

> I own one as do about 6 different guys I ride with.  Oh, and I made my
> bro-in-law buy one before he started bike commuting 10 mi to work in
> Pittsburgh.
>

> Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
> '98 ML320 "Max" (170,xxx mi)
>
> On 8/25/2013 10:32 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
>
>> a good eye for hardware have you, young jedi
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/**product/B000FI6YOS/ref=wms_**
>> ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FI6YOS/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1>
>>
>> seems i also once bought a "pocket rocket" but i have no clue where it
>> ever
>> ended up as i never used it and would have as i have this super crazpy
>> schwinn labeled one of hte same dimension

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*