i've tried to work with people in training.  i've not found any good
partners or people on my ass.  the best i ever had was when i hung out at
the gym and was the lame mascot to the bodybuilder types who dug the fact
that i was the only fat cripple they'd ever seen who was willing to try to
walk the walk.  this was also a very unusually inclusive group who only
cared about sincerity.  we even had a bona fide homeless schizophrenic!
(although no gays.  somehow these guys went insane at the slightest hint of
gay)

if i had money, i could hire someone to ride my ass, but i don't.  i get
really lazy.  sometimes i'll train consistently for a month or two but then
i end up doing nothing for a month or two.  sometimes i'm eating really
well and other times getting the all you can eat pancakes at midnight at
steak & shake.  teh best way i can sum it up is to say i'm too into my own
relaxed comfort and am not serious about it.  i'm not willing to accept
this as ok but i haven't changed it

two guys you probably know who really serve to inspire me are bob rentfro
and john gregor.  i gotta get to doing it more like they do than just
admiring it from afar and saying "wow, that's great.  i ought to do that!"

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Benz Hogs <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net> wrote:

> No. Family make horrible accountability people.  Get someone neutral, they
> can be more firm while they build a trust relationship with you.
>

> Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
> '98 ML320 "Max" (170,xxx mi)
>
> On 8/27/2013 12:06 AM, Gary Hurst wrote:
>
>> noooo, i'm in a situation where i'm taking care of everyone else, who take
>> me for granted and don't get the concept that maybe someone ought to help
>> take care of me.  my mom is 81 and mostly just likes to watch the images
>> flicker across the TV screen and my kid is 16 and a mess for a lifetime of
>> her mother

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*