From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Esh
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:05 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] 1984 300D Air conditioning

The ac compressor in my 300D just failed again.  I put a new unit in 2 years
ago with new dryer and expansion valve.   This was done by a professional.
not me.

Is there a specific brand compressor I should be purchasing?

Jabba, can you supply me with a quality compressor, dryer and expansion
valve for a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Mike