It's not about Pearl Harbor. It's about the cheap associations I make with
Japanese cars.

BTW, the Germans directly impacted my father while he was a child in Greece
during WWII. They bombed his house and he had to flee into the mountains as
they were killing all young males. I'm not holding any grudges and neither did
he. He respected the Germans for the their honesty and quality cars.

Sent from my iPhone