<<<it's funny, grant, that you seem to be waiting for trent to "learn" or
"get
better" but you don't consider me even though i ALWAYS do exactly what you
describe as wanting.  explain what that's about.>>>> snip

Gary,

Did not intentionally leave you out.. don't really know you, never done
business with you.. expect I will in future.

The issue of discussion, with me, it Trent's lack of communication on all
points.

I'll get to you at a later date, should that need arise, rest assured.

Grant...