Well, with no ad, there is no Star business.  Screw the membership on parts
orders and you are going to be blacklisted in the industry.  or not.  Most of
the copy on that rag is aimed at the types who faithfully attend the dealership
parts counters if they are not just dropping the keys into the service writers
sweaty hands

clay