Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 21:29:19 -0400
From: "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] RE; New car expensive parts. was: my kinda car

I agree completely since my son has a hybrid Fusion.  Problem is that I'm
looking for around 40 mpg on the highway and 30 mpg around town.  Hybrid
Fusions cost about $10K more than I want to spend.  Corollas, which are
selling around here fairly cheaply, get up to 40 mpg on the highway, but I'd
rather pay a little more and get something that's a little heavier and
hopefully safer.
Gerry