Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:58:37 -0400
From: Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Drive-a-clone

I guess me.  I am that sort of idiot apparently.  The key is in my 300d now
and the only time it ever comes out is if I go out of town somewhere.

Next, is 20k people really a small town these days?  I am pretty sure we
are still under 5k by a long shot downtown Watkins Glen.  My home town,
Burdett, heck, maybe 1k people tops.  We all leave the keys in cars around
here at home.  The door on my house has not been locked in 20 years.

I am so glad to live in a REAL small town.

Mike