You got banned and moved somewhere so I never did. And actually I have not been over there in ages, and I keep meaning to go but it is like a 50mi roundtrip if I drive but would only be a coupla miles if I took the kayak if I had a place to throw it in close by. I'll get over there sometime, or you could just order some off their web site. They do sell bagged American Classic in the grocery store, which I buy. I think it has tea mixed in it from their (Bigelow) plantations in SA, as the woman at the Plantation here told me, though the boxes recently seem to suggest it is all from here.

--R

On 9/2/13 11:16 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
you were supposed to send me some once  :P