That chink dogfood killed my dog some years ago. I don't buy much (people) stuff in a can or that is processed, and look carefully to see where it might be from.

Most apple juice and honey is from China now, and pickles from India. I mostly get local stuff now and some stuff that says where it is from.

The tea I had today was grown and picked right close by.

--R