What kind of mine is that? If it is gold you need to find some adventurers to have at it.

--R

On 9/2/13 9:19 PM, G Mann wrote:
Hendrik,

You pick the best spots... now that you mention it.. I have a mine shaft on
my Ranch that goes straight down 980 feet.. with lateral shafts which
radius out about every 200 ft.. should be convenient... unless you are
buying the beer and BBQ... shall I tuck a muffler under each arm and drop
by?
We'll call it "free shipping" if you pay the bailment at customs
enforcement.. ;))

Grant..
Who is taking bets that Fay knows where to find Hendrik most days... lol...