I miss-spoke.. it's been a long day.. 36,000 acres.. give or take.. and
it's not square.. the survey party was likely drunk or dehydrated.. ha..

Survey points run from mountain top to mountain top and along stream beds
in some places.. so it's not like a city lot.. all nice and neat.. Some of
the border is defined by Bureau of Land Management..... so who really knows
what wound their watch.. Last survey was in 1952 and all major points are
marked with 2 inch steel shafts.. I've located most of them...

It seems like a lot, but actually as ranches go in this area, it's a little
one..
Desert land.. not much water.. little graze. takes many acres to feed one
animal.. maybe.

The main product is peace and quiet from a irritating public.. Hope this
satisfies all who are curious.

Grant...