the boge are not OEM on that model and it's unclear if they were that these
"super touring" would be the oe version anyway.  my guess is that they are
a lot cheaper than that the actual OEM bilstein's and might be fine

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>wrote:

> They are OEM I believe, and the touring ones are the ones you want.  The
> HD will beat you to death, I made that mistake in the Volvo.
>
> Should last another 200,000 miles, too.
>
> Bilsteins are also good.
>
> DO NOT use KYB!
>
> Peter

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*