Tim Crone wrote:
Me too! :) I hope I can keep it in as good shape as Wilton has for all
these years, it is a beautiful car to behold.  And it was a pleasure to
meet Wilton after all these years, as well.

On a more sober note, Wilton's oil analysis came back positive for coolant.
 Since it won't turn over now, is there any point in doing further
diagnostics to his engine?  Or should I just drop it into the old chassis
and let it add weight for the junkyard?

Probably needs a head gasket.
If you want to fix it, pull the head and see if #1 piston rises as far as the others, since it's a rodbender engine.

Mitch.