I have heard the stories.

Randy

On 06/09/2013 4:31 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
do you know that this list exists because stu's assistant threw me off his
list like 15 years ago?

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

Stu, Hank et al

On 06/09/2013 4:21 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:

dickarde was a BIG fan of indian teas but i found his recommendations to
be
pretty harsh.  it could have just been that he was putting me into these
really strong assam's but i haven't looked at indian tea since.  for those
of us who have been extendedly pretty much out of the loop, which is the
other list:?

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>