Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 19:35:32 -0400
From: Larry T <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] My Next Mercedes Diesel

I might be wrong, but IMO many of the new MBs we see on the road are
leasevehicles which will be turned in at the end of 3 or 4 years.  I
think many people look at monthly payments and nothing else - and often
get screwed because their eyes glaze over when the salesman gives them
the required disclosure of the vehicles value when the lease is up.
That's when they learn they are on the hook for thousands of $$s to the
lease company!  Ka-Ching! -- more money to the finance company!

I hadn't heard MGs comments about the MB Classic Centers becoming more
selective in what vehicles they consider Classic!  at one time I saw a
advert saying something about "always being able to get parts for
all/any model MB - no matter the age" - or something to that effect.
It is very sad to hear the 123 and 124 will not have a long-term part
supply through MB.  they helped me when I needed a small grommet on the
AT control rod for the W123.

I hope someone steps up and fills the space!

Larryt