Are russians asians?  There is a lot of that country stuck on asia.  And the
people on the steppes?  Asian?  The Indian indians do not like being called
asians.  Must be the mountain range separates them from china makes them non
asian.   Are we needing to drill down fully so that we cover all the bases.
Austrian or Tyrollean extraction v. Italian Tyrollean.  Genetic basis to really
be specific.  That would resolve a bunch of grey area.  Sneetches.  Who is
better, the starred ones or the blank?

clay