No.

It's where Mr. Douglas is going to get everyone to pitch in to get their apples
to market early so they can get the best price.

"Oliver will make considerably more on his apple crop if he gets it to market
first. He hires local high schoolers to pick the fruit and uses their old truck
to haul them. As the rickety vehicle suffers numerous breakdowns, the apple
prices begin to drop. Finally, Lisa's hotscakes come to the rescue."

His beater truck blows a head gasket. They walk to a local diner where Oliver
uses the phone to call a garage to effect repairs. Meanwhile, Lisa shows the
cook how to make "hotscakes" by pouring batter into a rectangular pan, then
using the lid of a pot to "cut out" the "hotscakes".

When she lifts off the excess (cooked) batter, it's in the form of a head
gasket. Oliver sees it while he's on the phone to the garage and has an
epiphany.

Next thing you see is them driving the old trick down the road, with the
"hotscakes head gasket" on the truck.

Fin.

Sent from my iPad