i'm starting to think that green acres is the most underrated show out there

andy griffith is king with me but most everyone ranks that near the top.
but green acres might be a top show.  beverly hillbillies as well.  beverly
hillbillies really near the very very top.

a lot of people think i love lucy is the best, but i find it mediocre at
best . groundbreaking and important but i don't like it much

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net> wrote:

> i'd rate it [GA] much more highly than the more popular gilligan's island,
>> probably more up there with i dream of jeannie
>>

> Having recently (re-)seen some of all of these, GA is at the
> top of my ranking, by far.  And when's the last time you saw
> such a show where the two stars sang their own theme song?
>

> -- Jim

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*