it's very well structured.  it reflects what happens to a lot of people who
are city folk who leave for country life only to discover that the idyllic
country they imagined is simply and literally an urban legend.  i'd rate it
much more highly than the more popular gilligan's island, probably more up
there with i dream of jeannie (which i likely overrate as i find the
character of dr bellows so compelling)