That is why you enlist in the military, so you can get milspec (ask someone
who has worn a uniform what that means) stuff for free.  Don't know where my
'78 Pinto is now, but the owner is driving around with after-market stuff
held down by milspec aircraft-quality nuts/bolts, and sports a very
expensive aircraft clock (went out of tolerances for aircraft use, which
means it loses a second every few centuries).