Zackly.
'Wish I could get a new '87 300SDL.  Well, nearly new would be OK, too.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik and Fay" <heni...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The 2014 Mercede$-Benz E250 BlueTEC i$ here!

I think Kaleb provided a very good reason earlier when he informed us as to the level of service received at the local dealer. These things are as complicated as a modern petrol burner and as such will more than likely have as many issues, in their electronic management systems and will have expensive bits that are needing to be replaced on a regular basis. Anyone that things they will get old school mechanical Diesel reliability out of these things, could be mistaken. Then there is the question of how much more these will cost, compared to a similar MB with a petrol engine?

Hendrik
who will not be buying a bluetec