be considered & enjoyed. The cars now going on 20-30 years are certainly
not issue or trouble free & with far more expensive bits that are
needing to be replaced then a new car off the lot would have! :-)

On 9/15/2013 10:20 PM, mercedes-requ...@okiebenz.com wrote:
From: Hendrik and Fay <heni...@gmail.com> Date: 9/15/2013 8:48 PM

I think Kaleb provided a very good reason earlier when he informed us
as to the level of service received at the local dealer. These things
are as complicated as a modern petrol burner and as such will more
than likely have as many issues, in their electronic management
systems and will have expensive bits that are needing to be replaced
on a regular basis. Anyone that things they will get old school
mechanical Diesel reliability out of these things, could be
mistaken. Then there is the question of how much more these will
cost, compared to a similar MB with a petrol engine?

Hendrik who will not be buying a bluetec

--
Chris J.
MBCA Peachtree section