I have never been there, but my good wife has an uncle and aunt who have lived in Keene NH. Cannot recall where they are now as they have moved back and forth between NH and VT a number of times. I hear that they are about to move into a condo that is sponsored by Harvard for old grads somewhere out there so am assuming they are likely moving to somewhere closer to Boston.

Randy