> For a bit of MB content, the ML would occasionaly decide to run on five
> cylinders. No idea why - happened twice in 15,000 miles. Turning it off,
> then on again cleared the problem both times. The OBDC-II reader said
> something about a bad  coil. Of course, the ML is NOT an SD -

My 210 had a transmission failure, IIRC it wouldn't upshift. Had to not
only turn the ignition off, but had to go through the transmission reset
procedure so it took me a couple of minutes. I can't remember exactly how
I caused it, maybe it was shutting the engine off and turning it back on
while the car was moving or something equally stupid.