Actually there is quite a bit of water vapor that comes out

Roughly a gallon for every gallon of fuel that goes in, I'm told.
Something tells me that's short, since octane is C8H18.  Propane
is C3H8.  I'm no chemist, but them thar hydrogens ought to blow
out into 9 gallons of water per gallon of gasoline, or four per
gallon for propane.  Bad chemistry, but still gives you a rough
idea of what comes out.

of the tailpipe in most any engine. The water that you see dripping out of your tailpipe each morning is not from condensation, it is water vapor, a by

Technically, it _is_ condensation.  Condensed water vapor from the
combustion process, as opposed to condensed water vapor that was
already in the air.

Once the engine parts all warm up, it doesn't condense anymore.

I'm pronouncing my engine fixed, unless it hits me in the
face with a dead fish.  I'm working on the regulator now.

-- Jim