October

Contact:
Trent Fiorini
(815) 564-0136

Tom Benedikt
(770) 609-8795

1-800-741-5252

*buyMBparts Inc.*

October is here already, Time to think about winterizing the Mercedes. I am waiting to see what specials I can get for you to help with that. We are making some web store changes, for those of you that have been a long time customer, you have seen changes before, buymbparts.com is not part of buymbparts Inc. That's why we have www.buymbparts.biz <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001pSfNbdU4qKEBjPTOiFD6sBOpohpP5iTiAqyaU5akR6edOJVF-f8MRQgStBZQKQ-JtjOfPk3aj_ARVzLAf_yE61G3URucYldi-ddsgwW04XOdOVTqjdZkDw==> and *will continue to have this site for you.* We are *adding,not changing*www.buybenzpart.com <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001pSfNbdU4qKEoijehnnllHGJOKXRD9FnhE5qglj8ym5LSJH_eN2Op57jip1YHJOzsJnwivQ4KUgUVCjZKOwoZ5VyrsUEe8Fx89Ty7dqCm75B_8ukiwvJ6ww==> to the web store. nothing has changed except the appeareance, and it will be easier yet to use. We need the .com pressence, and unfortunately buymbparts.com was not available.

Nothing with the quality of parts has changed, we still offer *Genuine*, *OEM,* and *OES* parts. Rusty has done a great job creating this business, and we will continue to carry it on. I want to thank you all for being our customers, and look forward to serving you soon.