drfatty wrote:
> well i have not until now but i do wish to hear a reason to continue to
> protect trent

First - trim your posts, puleeez.
Everyone? - please trim posts?
I think we need to understand that you have more information about all
things bimby than any of us and the bimby information is painful for
you to keep unvoiced as you watch almighty dollar be chased.  It has
got to be painful for you to see many customers be walmart people.
You also hate to see "ignorance is bliss" in the parts biz, especially
since bimby was/is your baby.  There is no ability for wrong to be
covered and be okay - wrong is wrong.  Yet, carrying wrong without
voicing the truth is probably more painful - something we cannot know.
 An encyclopedia from you will not give enough information for us to
know - that is the protection Curt/Wilton/Rick/Rich speak about for
you.  We do *not* understand your frustration, but I think we grasp
the level of frustration you are expressing.
Enjoy your visit with uncle/cousin.  Forget this pain... if possible.
Pick that medicine ball up and throw it, again.
mao