A much easier way: http://gizmodo.com/how-you-can-brew-beer-in-your-own-digestive-tract-1439889846

--R

On 10/4/13 3:29 AM, clay wrote:
I gave the thing a look over online.  Seems like a viable solution for the beer
guy who wants some top level  beer.  Not meant for the crafty beer hobbyist,
but the guy who has cash and likes the cachet of making his own really good
beer.  No need to make gallons of the stuff, but a gallon at a time of all
sorts of interesting beers.

I like to mess around with all the little tasks involved in brewing.  Then
getting to make dozens of bottles to age and drink over time.  I get three or
four batches a year.  If I could pop out a fresh beer every week, that would be
really fun.  To drink.  Not sure I am ready for a beer appliance though

clay

On Oct 1, 2013, at 4:56 PM, Greg Fiorentino wrote:

Sounds very cool, but $1500 seems a far reach.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Gerry
Archer
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 6:01 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [MBZ] Microsoft Pair creates home-brewing machine

If you were one of the top guys who spent much of the 2000s trying to get
Microsoft to develop tablet computers, you might be ready for a drink.
Or two.
Fortunately, that guy - Bill Mitchell - has figured out how to easily
produce a never-ending supply of absolutely top-notch beer, in any style and
flavor you can imagine.