'Looks like the palomino in my 91 350SDL; 2 sets of 'em went with it to Chapel Hill with Tim.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Front mats for '83 240D

Thanks, Chris!  I should be able to find some here.
Got a question about the Mercedes floor mats on Ebay. I've heard my wife (who passed away) call the inside and outside of the '83 240D "biege" color. The Ebay mats below are "palomino". Looked palomino up on the 'net and it seems the color can vary between "light brown" and golden or darker. The color of the mats shown on Ebay look pretty close to the color of the 240D. In your opinion, and/or anyone elses, is the color shown what Mercedes generally refers to as palomino. My "color sense" is close to zero.
Gerry
From: "Chris James" <c_ja...@gmx.com>

World Upholstery has custom mats in the original Feintuft material:

http://www.worlduph.com/others/plush_floor_mat/

What appear to be quality custom Coco mats:

http://www.cocomats.com/

And Look what an eBay search pulled up!

Original Mercedes-Benz New Floor Mats W123, 300D, 300TD, 1981-1985
(Available Colors: palomino, blue, and black)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Mercedes-Benz-New-Floor-Mats-W123-300D-300TD-1981-1985-/370706714825?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item564fd790c9&vxp=mtr

I can't vouch for any of these sellers/products, hope it helps anyway......

From: "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> Date: 10/5/2013 6:02
PM

Who sells well fitting, long lasting front mats for '83 240D?  Gary?
 Anyone? Thanks, Gerry

--
Chris J.
MBCA Peachtree section