http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Benz-1983-MB-Tex-Leather-Velour-Upholsteries-Upholstery-Brochure-/380727355225

From: "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> Date: 10/6/2013 3:51
PM

Thanks, Chris!  I should be able to find some here. Got a question
about the Mercedes floor mats on Ebay.  I've heard my wife (who
passed away) call the inside and outside of the '83 240D "biege"
color. The Ebay mats below are "palomino".  Looked palomino up on
the 'net and it seems the color can vary between "light brown" and
golden or darker.  The color of the mats shown on Ebay look pretty
close to the color of the 240D. In your opinion, and/or anyone elses,
is the color shown what Mercedes generally refers to as palomino.  My
"color sense" is close to zero. Gerry

--
Chris J.
MBCA Peachtree section