Wow, that is interesting, last I heard they had gone belly up. Go figure. I guess somehow they restructured and came back to life, or something.

Here in Charleston is the South Carolina Research Authority which is sort of a local ADL, I talked to someone there at one point, she said they had ADL alumni, but she did not know exactly who. You might take a look at them too.

--R