I donated my IBM luggable to Goodwill when we moved two years ago. It came
with an 8088, 256kb memory, and dual 5ΒΌ floppies. I had to buy a new BIOS
to install an ST225 hardrive in on of the drive bays.
I bought it with an AVL board (that had it's own CPU running CPM) and used
it for many years programming multi-image shows. Powerpoint and LCD
projectors killed that business.

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary