<<Then again, Clinton did care about this country and wanted to lead it
well.>>

I followed the Clinton machine closely going back to their Arkansas
days.... Upon close inspection, I do not find their focus to be on leading
the country to any place that was anywhere except to one that was to their
personal benefit, be it power , position, or profit.

The Clinton machine is however highly skilled at selling snake  oil to the
public with great success.

But.... "What difference does it make"

Grant...