Just a few thoughts on "Government Shutdown" drama being played out..

Another person sent this to me, but it did stimulate questions not ask or
answered by news media...

Storming the Barricades in Washington:

I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years.  During that
time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding contracts
etc.  It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and pencil-necked
bureaucrats every step of the way.  The simplest request takes months not
days or hours.

    In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally printed
3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of thousands
saying-"this [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] closed due to
government shutdown.  There has not been a government shutdown in 17 years.
These signs were designed, specifications were determined, signs were then
requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted, government contracts
were awarded.  The materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured
then distributed U.S. Mails or freight companies.

      This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least
6-8 month ago.  Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this
process.  There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the White
House.

People do not realize just what we are dealing with!