michael...@mac.com
http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123
(C) 231.286.2344

On Oct 22, 2013, at 09:37 AM, Richard Hattaway <rhatta...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Rick,

What in the world do you have against list members (c: .

ADESA sells a running rust free 300D with NA 617 mills for $300.  ( admittedly
the passenger front fender had been painted with a brush and the pads were
junk, but....... ) They should really be getting the scrapper in there, eh?

If you want to get some $$ out of these scrappers, part em out.  It's the only
humane thing to do (c: