thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Mike Esh <michael...@mac.com> wrote:

> Where are you located Rick?
>
> thanks
> Michael E. Esh
> me...@horizonenv.com
> michael...@mac.com
> http://www.yugster.com/invite/**138123<http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123>
> (C) 231.286.2344
>

> On Oct 22, 2013, at 09:37 AM, Richard Hattaway <rhatta...@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Rick,
>
> What in the world do you have against list members (c: .
>
> ADESA sells a running rust free 300D with NA 617 mills for $300.  (
> admittedly the passenger front fender had been painted with a brush and the
> pads were junk, but....... ) They should really be getting the scrapper in
> there, eh?
>
> If you want to get some $$ out of these scrappers, part em out.  It's the
> only humane thing to do (c:
>

> On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:20 AM, Rick Hawkins Java <macj...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> Folks,
>
> I just bought a fairly rough 1982 300d turbo light blue
> has some rust, a few dents, probably bad auto transmission, good engine
> dents, etc complete
>
> what should i do with this car?
> i could part it out on ebay, but would rather see it go more quickly
>
> it's complete .... i'm taking the battery for another car and the best
> couple of the tires
>
> scrap price is about $400 .... i'd probably sell it to a listmember  for
> $800
>
> we also have a 240 .... bad engine (hole in block) and i think bad  trans
> (auto) but fairly nice body ... no rust
>
> my associate here has these two cars he wants me to see if i can sell
>
> THE FIRST
> is a 300D turbo, maybe 1984 or so, stretch limousine ..... runs and
> drives, but has been sitting and only started occasionally for the  past
> few years BUT it was built by some california company, i think,  so it's
> not a factory job
>
> it's quite long
>
> it has sort of a velour interior ..... has rust and body is not so  great
> ... i think it has very low mileage .... maybe 100k or  something ....
> engine always ran nicely
>
> THE SECOND
>
> is a rare 300td with MANUAL TRANSMISSION
>
> i think it's a euro model and is factory
>
> maybe it's 1979
>
> i think it has a non turbo engine in it but it also comes with a spare
> turbo diesel engine in the back (hopefully the one with the suspension
> pump) and some spare doors etc
>
> has some rust
>
> 706 540-3285 noon to midnite or later is fine if you want to discuss
>
> i have handy photos of the blue sedan i bought that i can email
>
> and will take some of the others
>
> all cars are in athens, ga
>
> none really driving
>

> thanks,
>
> xx rick
> Rick Hawkins

> [...]

OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin 1775
"in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."
- Benjamin Franklin 1789
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!