The Android OS on the HP TouchPad did everything I needed and more, and it was
easily configurable and allowed me to tinker under the hood all I wanted. The
was purportedly a Euro version of it that had LTE, but I've never seen one.

The only determining factor was connectivity, but to be honest, I don't really
care for the closed environment of the iPad. I may still get a TouchPad again
for general use around the house, as I liked it far better than the iPad.

Dan burning in Apple hell, no doubt

Sent from my iPad