Dan wrote:
> I just scheduled my colonoscopy. Not looking forward to it, butt you gotta do
> whatcha gotta do, if you know what I mean....

Really?
Using SnapOn or Hazet devices - all in the DIY spirit...
I have years on you, but have never been interested in knowing about
what is inside.  As all good americans have done in previous
generations... die already!
With the Stealers gaining influence and writing law and regulations,
insco reigns and places fear in all of us regarding what is real, all
too real, r.i.p. Woger.
Without insco or obama - I don't know and will DIY whatever I can to
live... without this gig...
mao