OsamaCare.  It happened during the anointed ones guard, and the people in my
neck of the woods were ardent bho adorationist.   Now there is an up-swelling
of angered liberals claiming to no longer support Osama due to the fiasco that
ACA has been on their insurance budgets.  Lost plans, massive hikes in rates,
with no decrease in out of pocket fees.

clay