Hey Dan,
    We might be what they call "anal types"  --  we are of like minds...

Larry
Please Visit My AMSOIL Online Store:
http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/default.aspx?zo=5114156
Oil Analysis Site - www.youroil.net

On 11/18/2013 9:27 AM, Dan Penoff wrote:
Oy.

You sound like me. If the feature is there, it should work, whether I need/use
it or not.

Just spent an hour troubleshooting my lumbar supports yesterday. I have a leak,
but I'm not quite sure where....

I do use the lumbar supports, however, so I have good reason to chase this one
down.

Dan