And where are you? There are limits to the range of grapes, alas -- too cold, too wet, too dry, too hot.

I have terrible problems with getting them properly ripened, will have to modify and extend my fungicide program this year to combat what I suspect is phomopsis cane and leaf spot. This causes the rachis the grape berries grow on to die just about the time they start to get fully ripe, resulting in all the grapes falling off instead of hanging there getting ready to pick.

The birds are a real problem, too.

Peter