Im probably on the way unless you go a different route.

Donald Snook wrote:

As I mentioned earlier, I am buying a 1990 300SEL.  The car is located
in Tampa, FL.  I was planning to have the car shipped.  I grew more and
more concerned about sending a check to Florida and then trusting that
the car would get on a truck and arrive here in Kansas.  I have no
reason not to trust the seller, except that I have only seen the
pictures.   I also have heard from a few friends about the trouble they
had with unreliable and unethical shipping companies.  Plus, if I have
it shipped it could take 2-3 weeks from the time that the seller has my
check.  I am not thrilled with this.  So, I am flying down to Tampa and
then driving back to Wichita. Long trip. Anybody on the way that might
be available if I have a breakdown (knock wood) or need some advice?
Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL