dseretakis wrote:
> Christ was a great man. He should be honored and acknowledged.

Maybe we should also honor Joseph Smith with grand commercial
commodity sales?  Or, Mohammad - we could honor him with another day
for sales at the Mart.  Christmas is no honor acknowledgement to
Christ.  It comes as more of a disgrace to the reality of anything
that Christ said or did.  Read what is written - it really is decent
stuff, whether you follow Smith or Mohammad or whatever.  Forget about
what your neighbor says about Christ - read it, like a good decent DIY
person.
mao